‘Art Bites’ was a mini festival at Southlands, featuring a wide variety of cultural forms with the aim of bringing a new audience, of all ages, to the centre.
"Art Bites" featured:
- Indian Dance (performances and workshops)
- Films (looking at Art and Artists)
- Talks and Workshops by exhibiting artists
- Bollywood Film with Indian supper
- Performance events with the spectacular “Whipping up a Storm”
- Bank Holiday Family Picnic with a variety of delightful events for children, open air life drawing, Independently organised community events and more - all was free.